Sunday, June 3, 2007

Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate Bar

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Chocolove
is a boutique chocolate brand that is starting to get more widely available en masse. I actually found this bar at a local Kroger and the Target's in my area has the full line now also.

I liked it a lot!. The chocolate is a 55% dark.. The raspberry is actually whole dried raspberries, what's weird about them is that they are a really bright red- but it makes for a snazzy looking bar. What's nice is the first taste that you get is the sharp bite of the dark chocolate and that is quickly followed by the natural sweetness of the raspberries. In a refreshing change of pace the fruit actually tasted like fruit and not like a super sugary version of what fruit would taste like if it were made of only artificial ingredients. Something else that was good about the raspberries is that they actually had the seeds intact. The slight crunchy texture is unexpected but in a good way!- like when you find out you lost 5 pounds despite a nightly snack of Froot Loops with Marshmellows... um, not that I did that or anything.

If I was retarded I might close this by saying something like "Yumm-o!" but since My mother only dropped me on my head a couple of times I'll just end things by saying this bar makes me almost as happy as seeing Clive Owen topless
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes, I know he's dressed in this picture but I couldn't find a nakkid one.

No comments: