Sunday, June 3, 2007

Cinnamon Chocolate Covered Altoids

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I read about Chocolate covered Altoids about month ago and finally saw them at Wal*Mart the other day.

They come in three flavors- Peppermint Cinnamon and Ginger. All Wally World had was Cinnamon so that was what I have tried.
Admittedly I figured this was going to be weird, but I tried them anyway.

The chocolate is a mildly bitter dark chocolate, a lot like what you would get on a Junior Mint only better quality and it melts quicker. Don't plan on handling these a lot before you eat them. They will melt in your mouth, AND on your hand AND in the tin if you leave it in direct sunlight... um not that I did that or anything.

The chocolate cuts through the bite of the cinnamon and while it is kind of on the waxy side it doesn't taste cheap or waxy. I really want to find and try the Ginger ones (the ginger are my favorite Altoid anyway) Yum!

No comments: