Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As a cheese head I am kinda embarrassed to admit that not only did I eat this but that it was even in my fridge at all... I swear it was not mine- I was holding it for a friend!- really! (Look I live in the middle of nowhere and at 2:00 a.m. sometimes you just have to make due.)

I was dying for some cheese and it was the only thing in the fridge so I went for it.
Think of something nice to say...

I did like the texture. It is sort of like a cross between brie and cream cheese. Smooth and reasonably creamy on the tongue. I had no desire to do so but it would probably spread on crackers/bread/etc pretty easily. And that is the nicest thing I have to say.

I don't know where they get Swiss cheese from. It's white, Swiss cheese is white, that's got to be it. What it really tastes like is an extra thick, extra creamy, Kraft American single. Is this even real cheese? Maybe it wants to be real cheese when it grows up?

I don't have time to wait- I am going to find some Drunken Goat tomorrow!

No comments: