Thursday, November 8, 2007

Grandma's Peanut Butter Cookies

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ah, the breakfast from my youth!
No really. Way back when in a galexy far, far away when I would drive the 45 mile trip to Universal Studio's Hollywood- almost always at some godforsaken hour of the morning. I would stop at the local mini-mart for gas and "breakfast"
Breakfast most of the time was a delicious and cheap bag of Grandma's Peanut Butter cookies.

I always thought these cookies were the perfect peanut butter cookie. The peanut butter is rich and peanutty (imagine that) but not overly sweet or oily. The texture is soft yet chewy and has this great sandy, crumbly bite.

I have also yet to come up with anything these cookies are bad with. smoosh ice cream between them- GOOD!. Break them up in ice cream, yogurt- GOOD! pair them with fruit so you don't feel so bad about having cookies for breakfast- probably good but can't say I ever tried it.

These are some good cookies!


No comments: