Monday, November 12, 2007

Lactaid Egg Nog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Now all I need is some Soco...

I admit it. I am an egg nog freak- no, check that. I am an egg nog SUPER FREAK!
I love the stuff. Spiked or not just as long as it's ice cold.

Unfortunately, lactose and I aren't the best of friends. Oh you have read the reviews you know I make exceptions for ice cream and cheese- However, I just can't handle milk, cream etc when it's drinkable.

I was thrilled when Lactaid came out with the egg nog. It is not as thick or rich as some of the better versions you can buy but the flavor is delicious! just the right amount of nutmeg, a hint of cinnamon.

If Santa leaves me that new Fender I may even share a glass.

3 comments:

Cybele said...

Wow! That's absolutely perfect for me! I tend to have an extremely small portion because I can only have "some" dairy each day.

(I usually dilute my egg nog with a little milk anyway, so it not being quite as thick is probably a good thing.)

Unknown said...

You have to tell me what you think when you try it- I warn you now it can be addicting!

speedemon86 said...

There's a pumpkin egg nog. It's amazing.