Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Snapple- Peach Mangosteen Juice

Photobucket
What the hecks a Mangosteen?
It seems like it is everywhere all of a sudden but beyond knowing that it's a fruit I really had no idea what to expect. Lucky for me there is actually a Mangosteen.com
After wading through more mangosteen related info then I ever really wanted to know the readers digest version is that it is a tropical fruit and has a sweet and sour taste.

Snapple has paired the "Queen of Fruits" with peach. I have to say I liked the combo. I will be honest it reminded me a lot of Haagen Daaz peach sorbet- but that's a good thing. It's not overly sweet (I would guess from the Mangosteen and the use of carrot juice that the drink also contains) It's refreshing. And maybe I say this too much but once again I think this juice would make a great cocktail mixer.

PURCHASED FROM:
Bodega (Convenience store) NYC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just tried this and it's DELICIOUS; not as sweet as Snapple Peach Ice Tea, and very refreshing. I'm switching!!