Sunday, February 24, 2008

Simply Orange Juice

Photobucket
My taste buds are back!
More or less. I won't be tackling anything too complex for a few more days but I have a few things in the works.

Anyway, since Ye Olde Publix was out of my normal OJ (I like the single serving bottles) but they did have the new single serving Simply Orange I gave it a try.

Simply Orange has been around for a few years now but I am really picky about my OJ and tend not to go out side of my stand by. Don't get me wrong I LOOOOVE freshly squeezed juice. Tat is just a taste you tend not to find in ready made products. Concentrate is ok (I am partial to Tropicana Pure Premium) but it can't hold a candle to fresh.

Simply Orange hook is that it is fresh squeezed not concentrated juice. It also comes in varying levels of pulp. I for one can't hang with the pulp and I went pulp free.
The first thing that I noticed is the smell. It has that same fresh smell of cutting into a juicy orange.

I have got to give Simply Orange major points. It is the closest to fresh squeezed I have ever had from a bottle. It's not overly sweet but at the same time not sour enough that your lips get puckered into the always attractive CBF. It has a smooth texture that avoids the thick syrupy quality you sometimes get (think Sunny D).

This is hands down my new official juice.
There are other Simply juices and I look forward to trying the Apple because I love apple juice.

PURCHASED FROM:
Publix Supermarket

No comments: