Friday, March 21, 2008

Cheesecake Factory Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake

Photobucket
This is one of those foods I only have once in a blue moon. It's decadent, rich, sinful goodness AND it's topped with whipped cream!

To be honest I am not even a big cheesecake fan. This is the only exception I make to that rule.

How can you not love something that is made with layers of flourless chocolate cake, chocolate mousse and chocolate cheesecake? each layer is delicious eaten separately but all three in the same bite that my friends is... well I hate to use this phrase again but it really is Clive Owen Naked good I mean c'mon!:
Photobucket
I like to think a few of you out there understand what I mean!

Ok, yes the calorie count is beyond scary, the "bad" fat will probably haunt you longer then Clive's looks will hold out. But as a once in a while treat you are hard pressed to find something better. It's an 11!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

That Cheesecake looks so so good. Im such a massive fan of any type though I must say a good vanilla with a sight citrus twang is always good...of course you got to have a bit of cream with it.

Jim