Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fuze Slenderize Strawberry Melon

Photobucket
So if I drink this it will make me thin?
The answer is not exactly but it does have only a butt load of vitamins (that's a technical term), only 10 calories, 2 carbs and a partridge in a pear tree per serving -OK so each bottle is actually 2 servings even at 20 calories and 4 carbs your still doing pretty god if you ask me.

The aforementioned butt load of vitamins include vitamin C (135 mg), Chromium (40mcg). Another couple things called L.Carnitine which according to the bottle is an amino acid that boosts energy and Super Citrimax that is supposed to help the metabolism. Since I have never heard of those last two supplements there is pretty much nothing more i can say about them but "ok..."

Does anyone out there really care about any of that?, be honest you just want to know what it tasted like.

So what did it taste like?
Not bad actually! it tasted most like a combo of cantaloupe and strawberry. It does have a bitter aftertaste but I thought it helped, I think without it the drink would have been way to sweet. I think this is one of those drinks that would be better as a Popsicle then straight from the bottle.

Not my favorite drink ever but as a mixer or a Popsicle it could be pretty good.

PURCHASED FROM:
Kroger (Ralph's depending on your location)






No comments: