Friday, August 1, 2008

Newman's Own Organic Hermits- Cinnamon

Photobucket
I thought I knew all the major types of hermits...

After all there are reclusive hermits like Obi-Wan Kenobi. Religious hermits such as monks and musical hermits like Herman's Hermits. I didn't know that there was such a thing as cookie hermits- or hermit cookies if you prefer- and dare I say I think I'm into something good! (a hermit for you if you got the reference)

The Newman's hermits are little square pillows of soft cookie bliss!
The hermit has a spicy molasses base to it- and I love molasses cookies (sadly, I think I am one of 5 people under 90 who feel that way). The cookies are studded with plump and juicy raisins and the whole thing is sprinkled with cinnamon and big sugar crystals. They are chewy and soft and just a little sticky- all the things I love about a good molasses cookie.

Did I mention that the vast bulk of the ingredients are certified organic?
Anyone who thinks that organic cookies can't taste good really needs to get a pack of these cookies because they WILL be converts after one bite. OUTSTANDING!

PURCHASED FROM:
Sample From Company


No comments: