Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New reviews coming soon!

Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for the lack of reviews in the last couple weeks.

I've had some health issues and my new meds have messed with my tastebuds. I didn't feel it was fair to review things with my senses being off -- but things are clearing up now, so we should have some new pieces up this week.

Thank you for understanding and I promise to make it up to you!

I also have the very first in a new line of features: Food Death Match, coming up!

So stay tuned!

Gigi

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear Gi I hope you feel better soon. Get well!

JIM

Unknown said...

Thanks Jim,
It is the fun that is life with Lupus. My sense of taste is thankfully coming back after a change in meds- but man am I going through review withdrawals!

Michael and Natalie said...

Hang in there honey.